Thursday 26 November 2009

So, Paranormal Activity. Trying not to give too much away of course.
Have you ever seen a film that shocked you so much that you had to sit for minutes after the film stopped to just take in what you just saw? To just consider the fact that what just happened might not have just happened?
If you enjoy being scared completely shitless, then I would recommend it. It was probably one of the most amazing films I've ever seen. A complete success in the horror/thriller genre. There were times when my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest and it had me screaming at the top of my lungs. All four of us were terrified.
What makes it worse is that I studied Shocking Cinema for a while and it was completely worse than anything I saw then. It's just so realistic. I bet a lot of the audience will be able to relate.

Of course, sleeping last night was a bit of a mission. I didn't have nightmares but there were replays of the film in my dreams which lead me to wake up A LOT. Must have only had a couple of hours. Most of the night was spent reading and watching Friends on video.

I'm so happy that this time in 9 hours I'll be back home. Tonight I'll sleep better, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment