Wednesday 25 November 2009

I just watched Adventureland which really didn't help my extreme infatuation with Kirsten Stewart. It's a good film though, pretty realistic in some ways.
Yesterday I went to work and had the most traumatic, stressful journey there. Let's just say after a £20 penalty fare, a severe panic attack, hysterics, a lot of crying and a reassuring phone call, I managed to arrive at Harvey Nichols [almost] in one piece.
Work was chilled, hung around a bit, drunk a lot of Mulled Wine and ate loads of those little tiny mince pies, it was lovely.
Got home hella late though, and of course I couldn't sleep. Must have drifted off at about 4 or something cause Sophie rang me at 9 asking where the hell I was - obviously I'd slept through my 8:30 alarm. 5 rushed minutes later and we were walking to school.
Tonight we're going to see Paranormal Activity (although I'm not entirely sure I'm in the right frame of mind at the minute for that sort of film) but it should be fun. All the blame on nightmares is going straight to Sophie but its cool cause she knows I love her!
Recently developed a fascination with classical music, my Mum's recommended some good pieces, including Albinoni and Chopin. Been listening to a lot of softer music than usual too. Grizzly Bear's new album is pretty impressive. Any suggestions of this sort of stuff is more than welcome, you know how to reach me!
Tomorrow I get to go home and I can't even begin to explain how happy I am about that! Only two weeks till I'm home for a month, too.
I've got to do some washing now, you have no idea how long I've been procrastinating to avoid doing it but I've got no clean clothes left so it must be done even though its so freakin expensive.

1 comment: