Sunday 15 November 2009

Basically one of my best friends OD'd on Ketamine and LSD, I called an ambulance and had her picked up. My friends went with her even after she'd told them all she wanted them to die and after she'd lashed out at them and herself. She completely fucking lost it, she was terrifying when I saw her. I don't think she even knows how fucked up she made everyone.
She came out of hospital the next day and told one of my friends that she had an amazing night and she didn't regret it. If she'd seen what I'd seen, if she knew how upset she'd made her friends then she'd realize, at least I hope she would. Isn't it a shame when people value drugs over friendship?
To be brutally honest, I think that it is pathetic. I know myself well enough to know that I don't need stuff like that to have fun, or lose myself - whichever her purpose was. Its really fucking hard to know what to do when your friend has done that, was it the right decision to call an ambulance? Who knows. I'm torn. Should I have just left her, and let her get what was coming to her? Would it have hit her harder to wake up in her room or in a hospital bed? I'm just glad that I didn't go with the rest of my friends to the hospital. From what they've told me it was fucking horrific. What makes it worse is that she's not even sorry. She doesn't care that she's hurt her friends, she doesn't appreciate that we could have potentially saved her life. It wasn't like a normal drug binge, it was a fucking deathwish. I hope she's ashamed of herself. She should be.
There's lesson number two: Don't do drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment